2020 SIPAC Talents Recruitment Announcement
Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) is an important inter-governmentalcooperation project between China and Singapore, known as a significant windowfor China’s reform and opening-up as well as a successful model of international cooperation, ranking thefirst place among all the National Economic Development Zones in China in terms of overall competitiveness for 4 consecutive years. With the purpose ofstrengtheningthe talent pool,Suzhou Industrial Park Administrative Committee (SIPAC) now opens its doors toabout 10 outstandinginvestment promotiontalents from home and abroad who possess an international vision andprofessional skills.Recruitedtalents will be provided withcompetitive salaries, welfare benefits and plenty career developmentopportunities.
1. Applicants are required to have academic backgrounds in science and engineering, economic management, etc.Applicants are preferredwith interdisciplinary background, familiar with emerging industries such as biomedicine and artificial intelligence, orwith work experience in well-known multinational companies, innovative companies andinvestment institutions, or with work experienceinindustry analysis, project tracking, negotiation and service，science &technology or service industry, overseas investment, etc.
2. Applicants are required to havecompetitiveoral and written expressionskillsinEnglish, Japanese or Korean.
3. Applicants are required to have competitive skillsin learning and research, logical analysis, communication and coordination, and problem-solving. Applicants are required to be initiative in work, good at self-motivation, able to withstand pressure, willing to travel frequently, and full of teamwork spirit.
II. Registration Conditions
1. Applicants should have Chinese nationality, good political and ethical integrity, good physical condition to perform position duties, no criminalrecords.
2.Applicants should have a master’s degree orabove (full-timeprograms). The university the applicant pursued his/her bachelor’s degreeandmaster’s degree must beincluded in China’sDouble First-ClassProjector rankedin World Top 100 Universities.
The universities included in China’s Double First-Class Project refer to those listed in the Notice of the Announcement of TheList of World First-Class Universities and World First-Class Disciplines, which is a list issued by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.Applicantsgraduated from one of the listed universities should major in the disciplinefalling intothelist of World First-Class disciplines.
The World Top 100 Universities refer to those included in the latest QS World University Rankings, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (THE), the US News World University Rankings, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
3.In principle, an applicant with a master’s degree should not exceed the age of 30 years old (born on/after October 10th, 1990), and an applicant with a PhD should not exceed the age of 35 years old (born on/after October 10th, 1985).
4.Applicants should obtain academic qualifications and degrees on orbeforeOctober 10th, 2020 (applicant with overseas academic backgroundshould provide recognition certificate of foreign education and degreesissued by the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange under the governance of Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of Chinawhen registering).
5.Theregistration conditionscan be extendedfor applicants with professional work experience and outstanding performance in industry investment promotion, science and technology investment promotion.
III.How to Apply
Applicants are kindly requested to visit http://www.siphrd.com/sipac/web/login for online application. Applicants are required to upload supporting documents such as copies ofIDcards, certificates of bachelor’s degree or above, certificates ofrelevant work experience, and certificates of foreign languageor otherprofessional skills.Application period: October 10th, 2020toOctober 31st, 2020.Matters including assessment tests for applicants are subject to further notice.
1. Applicants should providetrue information. Ifapplicant isfound to violate any regulationin the process of talentsrecruitment,he/shewill be disqualified at their own risk. Once anapplicant is recruited, he/she should register withhis/her new employer on time;in case of any personnel (labor)dispute with his/herprevious employer, the applicantshould be solely responsible for negotiation and settlement.
2. If you have any question about the application, call us at86-512-66680954,86-512-66605862 or 86-512-66605866; if you have any question about the online application system, call 86-512-66605920.