1. Implement product and solution development according to customer request or company strategy;
2. Conduct NPD/Innovation projects development from concept design, prototype and verification, tool development, pilot runs and commercialization;
3. Improve current products to meet customer demand, support in VE and production efficiency improvements;
4. Work with manufacturing during the design stage to incorporate manufacturability into the product design;
5. Create Product Drawings, ECN, parts number, BOM, drawings, specification and other technical documents;
6. Provide close technical support, guidance and training to Sales and Customers.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical;
2. More than 5 years working experience of mechanical design; experienced in NPD or innovation projects is plus;
3. Familiar with mechanics, material, machine elements, mechanical manufacturing processes;
4. Good communication skills and team work capability
5. Good written and oral English;
6. Good design software ability, Skilled in UG, Pro-E are highly preferred.