1.Bachelor degree or above in Food/Pharmaceutical Science and Engineering, Packaging Technology, Mechanical, Automation, or equivalent majors.
2.At least 5 years working experience on Infant formula with 2+ years project management experience in pharmaceutical / food manufacturing industry with production or engineering background.
3.Good leadership skills with solid experience in managing resource including external supplier and internal project team.
4.A good team player, with good written and verbal communication skills.
5.Good oral and written English skills, good documentation skills are a plus.
6.Familiar with wet processing, dryer processing, automation technology/mechanic knowledge with basic cGMP knowledge.
1. For innovation & renovation using existing processes and equipment, ensure process capabilities to meet all finished product specifications in collaboration with related department.
2. Establish and maintain the Manufacturing dossiers for each industrialized product.
3. Define, document and implement all processing parameters in conjunction with corporate technical center through change control procedure.
4. Evaluate current set-up, identify improvements/opportunities regarding state-of-the art processes and technologies, and validate solutions through corporate centre expert.
5. Lead process optimization projects/trials to fulfill customer/commercial requirements and other business needs.
6. Compile process development SOPs/WIs in compliance with corporate standards.
7. Other tasks assigned by manager.