We are currently seeking a research associate to conduct research in education area, especially in the area of learning theories. Staff in this position mainly conducts research on how students and people learn in the internet era, what are the future learning behaviors, and how the future learning of people could be supported by education institutions.
The responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in the making of research strategy and plan based on the overall strategy of ILEAD and XJTLU.
2. Coordinating and managing research projects run by ILEAD, especially in the area of learning.
3. Initiating new research projects that meeting the vision and mission of ILEAD.
4. Applying research funds and seeking for cooperation opportunities for ILEAD.
5. Communicating and liaising with other project partners when necessary
6. Coordinating and supporting all publications of ILEAD, such as Story of Higher Education, Student-centered Handbook, and Casebook of Teaching Innovation etc.
1. Ph.D. is preferred. Master’s degree in education or related field, with the experience of conducting research or managing research projects.
2. Proficient in both English and Chinese.
3. Work well independently and collaboratively with colleagues, faculty and staff in a team environment.
4. Outgoing individual, excellent interpersonal and networking skills
5. Strong organizational skills, able to priorities tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
6. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative.
How to apply
To apply for the position, please visit the following website and apply online before the closing date: http://hr.xjtlu.edu.cn/ . You need to register and then login to complete each part of the application process, including Basic Information, Cover Letter, Job Title and Reference and Equal Opportunities Form. Remember to attach your CV when completing the Basic Information form, and the covering letter (in English) should outline your interest in the post and explain how you meet the criteria.