1. University Degree, Technical background, majoring in refrigeration, manufacturing, or electric is a plus;
2. More than 5-year sales experience or service experience in large industrial product or equipment;
3. Good skills in English, both oral and written, be able to communicate in business cases with oversea colleagues and customers;
4. Excellent interpersonal skills with external customers and internal resources；
5. Be willing to travel based on needs;
1. Follow up Global Service Strategy, and make local service business Plan;
2. Fulfill the KPIs for service department, include but not limited at customer service and value added service business.
3. Develop service partner network within China, to enhance China service capability and support business growth;
4. Managing escalation of customer issues, working closely with customer and internal teams to get to resolution. Working with Quality and Product management Dept. to ensure that defects impacting customers are addressed expeditiously.
5. Develop service business, include but not limited at spare parts, repairing, maintenance, retrofit engineering and services.
6. Follow up with key end users to increase customer satisfactory and grow service business;
7. Coordinate and response to the request from Asia Pacific region, work with the service colleagues from Singapore and India, solve customer issues and close orders.
8. Responsible for service ticket review, service cost approval, invoice etc.
9. Other tasks assigned by company leaders;