• Mechanical design regarding technical/Physical function of the change parts for kinds of machines in line.
• Optimize the design and their components in a systematic way to fulfill the application requirement of variant bottle/label type in different customer objects.
• Support to site for projects complaints on DC02 orders and report all results and finding and give recommendations for improvements.
• Support to production and Quality side for issues on assemblies、manufacture and complete set checking including process trouble shooting.
• Ensure the right way to whole engineering process including BOM construction and order change、engineering
• Change with OCM, ECM.
• Responsible for the materials maintaining in TB00 concerning DC02 and DC03 business.
• Complete the customer objects classification in system before or after order release.
• Support the service side for retrofits parts material and drawing creation and E-CAT documentation preparation.
• Communication with AG colleagues to improve engineering competence and together work on some projects.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Familiar with mechanical structure and manufacture knowledge.
• CAD software skill and solid-edge preferred，SAP using related experience.
• At least three years design experience on mechanical industry on metal sheet/welding/assembly.
• Team spirit and courtesy.
• Being proactive and responsible, Proactive and positive attitude.
• Fluent English in spoken and written.