'• Lead Customer Advanced Product Quality Planning for Chinese compressor projects (electric & mechanical)
• Primary Quality contact for the customer on all assigned programs
• Analyze Customer specific requirements, identify risks and propose effective Quality offer to Customer during acquisition phase. Deploy these requirements in all the affected processes including Supply chain organization.
• Maintain Quality Scorecard
• Prevent and anticipate risks
o Prevent known issues with QAP
o Anticipate risks with D&P FMEA
• Participate in building solid Process Control Plan (including Product Audits & Containment plan).
• Ensure excellent prototypes quality
• Detect risks - DV, Process capabilities, PPV, Process Audit - Supplier PPAP + R@R.
o Track quality issues during development phase and participate to problem resolution
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering - Mechanical & Electric/Electronics preferred
• 2 years or more experience in automotive HVAC, ECM, or similar components supplier exp. in Quality
• Strong understanding of PPAP, APQP, FMEAs, IMDS, PRR, GD&T, GR&R, Control Plans, IATF 16949
• Effectively use Microsoft applications - Excel / Word / Project / PowerPoint as needed
• Hands-on mentality with a proactive approach to identify and avoid problems in an early stage.
• Experience in root cause analysis and problem solving methods. Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt
• Solid organizational and project management skills, and demonstrated effectiveness to lead and collaborate with cross-functional/global teams. Strong drive to complete assignments within program timing in order to ensure a flawless serial production launch.
• Flexibility to travel up to 30%