1. Responsible for the deployment and effectiveness of a broad range of defined Human Resources processes. Partners with assigned internal stakeholders/line managers to resolve issues.
2. Managing administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures; advises on compliance with key legislative requirements.
3. Plan and organize changes to the Staff Manual to take account of changes in terms and conditions of employment.
4. To prepare, provide and review legal documentation in a specific area(s) (e.g. staff contracts), also providing legal advice and assistance to other departments regarding these matters.
5. Provide assistance to HRD on the interpretation and implementation of HR related workflow inside or outside of HR functions.
6. Attend joint meetings, participating in discussion/negotiation of routine/first-line staff relation matters, ensuring minutes are produced.
7. Monitor and assess the needs for changes in terms and conditions of employment and assist in the preparation of proposals for changes in these.
8. May assist in the co-ordination of job evaluation schemes where these exist other function/department
9. May design and implement a program of assessment centers to identify management potential and training needs.
Skills and Knowledge (技能)
Labor Relations - Practices employee relations at sites where employees are represented by third parties; applies knowledge of labor law; negotiates, interprets and implements the language of collectively bargained agreements.
Conducting An Investigation - Utilizes interpersonal skills, sound judgment and investigation
tools/process to resolve reported violations of Cummins standards in a way that promotes our
values and ethical principles; conducts effective interviews, and analyzes information; clearly
articulates findings and recommendations verbally and in writing.
Manages ambiguity - Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory
information to effectively solve problems.
Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Persuades - Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Self-development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
Instills trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Qualifications and Experience (资历)
College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or
equivalent experience required
Positive, passionate, motivate, hard-working, responsible, pay attention to details
Project management, presentation and communication skills. Excellent written and spoken skills in both Chinese and English
Ability to be pragmatic, resilient and innovative in problem solving and issue resolution
Being respectful and open to all cultures and backgrounds
Good knowledge in Chinese Labour Law, Contract Law and local employment regulations.
Good knowledge in Foreign Experts Regulations and Public Security rules.
This position requires generalized knowledge and involvement in all specialized area. The emphasis is on adaptation and implementation of broader organization policies.