•Processes daily submissions and requests for user access and analyzes each user against provided key criteria and rules.
•Responsible for making timely changes to existing customer accounts.
•Provides one-on-one customer service for customers, addressing issues, escalations and content updates. Ensures customer’s satisfaction is provided at the highest quality. (through hotline, contact us tickets, emails, etc.)
•Performs special projects as directed which require analysis and decision making, customer record updates and modifications.
•Identifies process improvements and opportunities for efficiencies.
•Performs other duties as directed.
•Support customer service team at trade shows, webinars and seminars.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline. Majored in chemistry, chemistry-related technology is a plus, customer service working experience is a plus.
- Customer focused with a professional presentation in both written and oral communication.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 1-2 year working experience. Fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Applicable to non-technical or non-research & development related customer support
- Extensive internet research experience, analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and capacity to thrive in a team environment.