Title: Facility manager
Report to: General Manager
1. Job Summary
Responsible for management plant maintenance team, control normal production and distribution of utilities to satisfy the industrial safety requirement.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage facility team to provide inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and alternation of existing public utility system including electric power system / firefighting system / DI water system/HVAC /CDA system/exhaust system etc.
2. Furnish immediate assistance to other departments on any utility supply problems affecting the normal operation or render assistance in alternation of production facilities.
3. Arrange for the procurement of outside contractors to carry out specific maintenance and repair assignments and coordinate with outside contractors on schedules and work performed.
4. In charge of the factory EHS and safety duty.
5. Coordinate with other department on major work in progress within the department.
6. Other special assignments and stand-by services.
7. Benchmark Branch Company in Asia.
8. In charge of the plant maintenance team to hit the target hereinbefore.
3. Job Specifications
1) College graduate or above, major in mechanics /electric /automation etc.
2) More than 8 ~10 years plant maintenance and 3~ 5 years manager experience.
3) Construction program experience is a plus.
4) Proficient in English reading and writing. Ability to communicate in English is a plus.