1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. At least 3 years of manufacturing quality working experience, experience in consumer electronics industry is preferred;
3. Fluent oral and written English;
4. Familiar with quality tools (MSA, Cpk, FMEA, etc.) with customer quality working experience preferred.
1. Carry out project quality management, prepare relevant quality management documents for the new project and implement them to the first line;
2. Disqualification of verification, statistics and analysis;
3. Promote quality improvement in the production process;
4. Analyze returns and handle customer complaints and customer service;
5. Make inspection plans;
6. Analyze and solve the quality problems on the production line;
7. Conduct quality technical training for internal staff;
8. Finish other work that assigned by the quality manager.