1. Provide practical design to Power Tools Accessories packaging.
2. Good knowledge of packaging materials, like as carton, blister and wood.
3. Take detailed designs according to product transportation and security requirement.
4. Delivery design through CATIA, Auto CAD then to engineering doc setup and checking, sampling process tracking.
5. Provide the die line to graphic team on P3 drawings setup.
6. Work for qualification plan to packaging and provide the assistant to product team.
7. Work with local and global team on packaging design.
8. Lead cost reduction to packaging.
1. Bachelor's degree major in Mechanical design with 3-5 years packaging design, power tools or PT accessories is the plus.
2. Well know NPD process and project management.
3. Good communication in written English and Spoken English.
4. Solid background in packaging design and relevant MFG process.