Main responsibilities 主要职责：
• Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and Multibrands Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
• Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
• Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
• Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements
• Performs audits and appropriately documents the findings.
• Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Four to six years of FMCG/LED/ -related experience preferred
• Understanding of the audit processes (e.g., risk assessments, planning, testing, reporting and continuous monitoring)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task between several projects
• Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and within a small team setting.