1. Packaging design for new project and packaging optimization for mass product .
2. Make 2D drawings with AutoCAD according to application engineer input and manage the drawing release.
3. Create SAP master data, BOM and Routing for new items.
4. Manage technical documents including internal and external drawings, 4M change, technical specification, PL, PFMEA, CP and other internal technical documents according to IATF16949 process.
5. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification education in the field of Engineering.
2. Minimum 2 years working experience in packaging development in manufacturing industry, have knowledge of packaging manufacturing processes and package material science.
3. Good communication skills and logical thinking ability.
4. Have the ability of conflict management and response.
5. Good ability to analyze and solve problems.
6. Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Software (Power Point, Excel).
7. Good at both written and oral English.