1. Lead new products development and scale up by conducting production trials in production line.
2. Report of trial finding, recommendations and improvement plans are expected.
3. Provide technical knowledge and apply problem solving skills to process/quality/EHS related issues.
For internal NCN, the process engineer is responsible to conduct investigation, data collection, trials to verify root cause and ensure preventive actions are properly implemented.
4. Responsible for tape assortment daily operation, in case there are ab-normal situation reported by Production and QA, process engineer is the key person to provide on-site support and short term solution/advice.
1. 3-5 years working experience as process engineer; adhesive and tape industry is preferred;
2. Bachelor or master degree in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering;
3. Skill in project management, Lean Six Sigma; Fluent in English & Mandarin;