• Develop new PSA products used in EV battery field of Automotive industry.
• Estimate the costs, resources, and time required to conduct one or more research projects and monitor the performance of these projects to ensure targets are met.
• Prepare complex calculations, specifications, and other technical documentation so that prototype designs can be manufactured and assembled.
• Being a project member (a project leader depending on BC) to ensure good project management of all technical aspects allowing timescales to be set and progress to be monitored closely.
• Work closely with a team from different departments to ensure an effective communication and collaboration.
• Product development activities are conducted according to Automotive IATF16949 requirement.
• Research relevant patents, analyze and draft summaries of patent scopes and their impact on research strategies, raw material choice and product design.
University, Bachelor or above in Material Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, or other relevant fields.
3-5 years working experience in new material development for automotive industry, experience of PSA tape development is preferred.
Proven successful development projects .
Good knowledge of project management skills.
Hands-on attitude, being fast and flexible to customer requests.
High communication skill and self-driven working mode.
Result and quality orientated work process, priority setting.