Chinese Student Services Coordinator reports to the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs. She/he works with the Assistant Dean to be responsible for all those affairs relevant with Chinese Students archives, Chinese students’ insurance and other administrative affairs in CSS office. S/he works closely with the coordinator of Chinese Students Services and other staffs in student affairs.
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
1. Collect documents related to Chinese students’ archives including sorting, filing and keeping them in separate folders.
2. Responsible for the receiving, maintenance, hand-over, or shredding of students archives, with records kept in sheets and database; Keep the integrity, security and confidentiality of students’ archives.
3. Establish the management system of the archives room and improve the scientifically of archive management; Abide by the regulations of confidentiality and relevant procedures from Ministry of Education and the university; Implement electronic methods for document cataloging and retrieval, input and preservation, and file calling of archives.
4. Work with Campus Health Services on accidental insurance and college student medical insurance.
5. Knowledge in policy of accidental insurance and user procedures of college student medical insurance in Kunshan, Suzhou, and Shanghai, eventually to provide insurance policy consultation to students.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
7. University employees' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
1. Bachelor’s degree in archival science, library and information science, information management and system, social security or a related area.
2. Fluency in English and Chinese; knowledge of and experience with Chinese university system.
3. Intercultural competency achieved by living, working, or studying in an international, cross-cultural setting.
1. Desire to work in a team-oriented, dynamic, fast-paced, diverse environment.
2. Commitment to supporting an innovative, intercultural learning community with students, faculty, and staff from multiple countries and cultures.
3. Experience in information management, document sorting and filing, insurance company or department.
4. Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communications skills; excellent organization and planning skills.
5. Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with contemporary technological skills including use of social media.
How to Apply:
Please be advised the salary is commensurate with experience.
Application Process: Please submit cover letter and CV to DKU recruitment mailbox which could be found at DKU official employment website.
Please note: DKU will ONLY accept applications received through DKU recruitment mailbox which could be found at DKU official employment website.