• Develop test case and scripts for hybrid and electrical products like Inverter/DCDC/OBC
• Generate and review the test plan and test cases on Power Electronics products;
• Execute integration test, functional test and robustness test on Power Electronics products;
• Generate test report;
• Track and approve the closure of issues;
• Develop automatic test system and scripts by using Labview/TestStandard etc.
• Develop automatic test scripts by using Vector CANoe etc.
• Develop auxiliary test tools.
• B.S Degree in Automotive/Electrical/Electronics/Automation or other Engineering fields, M.S preferred.
• Experience in automotive power electronics related industry.
• Experience in system level test on feature/function is required.
• Experience in NI PXI related test system setup and scripts development
• Experience in CAN BUS communication and vehicle application
• Experience in automation test is preferred
• Experience in Polarion/JIRA/Plastic or similar tools
• Quick learning
• Good communication skill
• Good at English speech and writing