• Polyurethane comfort lab foaming.
• Conduct physical properties tests as instructed by lab engineer and TS.
• Support/executing experimentation under guidance.
• Documentation of lab testing data.
• Support the maintenance of lab equipment.
• Other miscellaneous lab duties.
• >2-3 years working experience.
• College degree or bachelor degree, chemistry-related major.
• Communication skills and team work spirit. Self-motivated and result-oriented
• Basic computer skills required (MS word, excel, etc.).
• Basic English.