• BS Degree or equivalent in Electrical engineering.
• 2~3 years minimum experience in power tools testing field
• Experience with product safety certification preferred.
• Interpersonal skills – capable of interfacing with all levels of the business
• Bilingual (English/Chinese) require
• Lead and coordinate global certification for new developed products.
• Lead and coordinate certification maintenance for VI and D-mod.
• Utilize compliance expertise to support localization, tariff and risk mitigation projects.
• Lead UNDOT testing and the transportation assessment for Li-ion battery.
• Utilize compliance expertise to support engineering development.