1. Design and maintain all training systems, including policies, procedures and relative documentations and ensure all operations are fully complied and meet plant needs.
2. Make annual training curriculum plan and budget. Design training material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes to meet plant needs. Training records, evaluation, prepare training report and analysis.
3. Cultivate internal trainer team and curriculum system.
4. As the contact person to communicate with global training team and promote molexedu.
5. Work effectively as a partner with other department and find out what’s their needs then search, plan and introduce or provide right resource or supports to them so that help employees have continued development.
6. Develops, implements, and administers (through a variety of techniques such as quarterly meetings) the management-labor relations area of the personnel program in an effort to improve employee relations.
7. Design and conduct employees activities and company culture management program to promote MBM and desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
8. Develop and maintain property communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of property events and general information.
9. Support HR relative internal or external audit, such as EICC, SR, ISO etc.
10. Support DLs recruiting (on site introduction, recruiting relevant admin. Works etc.)
11. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED: Bachelor degree and above
PREFERRED: Major in HR Management
REQUIRED: More than 5 years’ work experience
Minimum 3 years of T&D related experience
1.T&D experience in MNC ·
2.Trainer in consult company
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
-Strong communication skills in Chinese & English
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office, esp. PPT
-Good present and teaching skill
-Ability to work independently, as well as within teams