- Contribute to the improvement of working conditions and the performance of the work system (production, service, product, etc.)
- Manage or participate in site projects requiring the involvement of an Ergonomics expert
- Advise and assist the Management Committee of the plant (including the sponsor of the Ergonomics standard.)
- Lead and provide the necessary support to the plant's ergonomics network (Ergonomics correspondents, PRAP actors, ergonomics relays in process and product design).
- To encourage the employment retention, development and transmission of know-how.
- Contribute to the improvement of working conditions and the performance of the work system by carrying out ergonomic interventions on work situations:
- having revealed risks of accidents and/or occupational diseases (e.g. MSDs)
- Subject to an optimization process (process, quality, workstation, service, product,...)
- by qualifying the ergonomic opinion at each project milestone
- Manage or participate in site projects requiring the skills of an expert ergonomist:
- Support to the project owner in the definition of objectives integrating ergonomics on the technical, human and organizational levels
- Technical support for the project management in the design phase for :
- Spaces (production lay out and tertiary sectors, etc.)
- Production and services (processes, equipment, machines, etc.)
- Work organization (flexibility, lean, reliability, safety, etc.)
- New products (conditions of use, usability, user testing, etc.)
- Advise / assist the Management Committee of the site including the sponsor of the Ergonomics standard:
- To define the ergonomic objectives of their POPSSE (in line with the Group's ergonomic objectives)
- For the framing and monitoring of resources dedicated to ergonomics:
- Time allocation, profile and training of internal actors
- Launch and follow-up of external ergonomic services if necessary
- Lead and provide the necessary support for the plant's ergonomics network (Ergonomics correspondents, PRAP actors, ergonomics relays in process and product design):
- Organization and monitoring of the plant risk assessment
- Monitoring of improvement action plans and arbitration of possible hard points
- Valuation of good practices within the site and the ergonomic network
- To encourage the employment retention, development and transmission of know-how while taking into account:
- Specificities of the plant's population and its evolution (ageing, types of restrictions, etc.)
- Specificities of the requirements of work situations.
- Ability to perform complete ergonomics study (from define to control project process).
- Ability to run and analyse reports and data.
- Knowledge of ergonomics SAFRAN Group strategy, methods and tools.
- Ability to transversal management and collaboration
- The ability to work under own initiative, to be autonomous
- Capacity to manage workshop with multi-competence and multi-cultural people.
Nice to Have :
- Knowledge in project management
- A good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills.
- The ability to organize and prioritize work and meet tight deadlines