Complete Sourcing department data collection, sorting, analysis and report preparation.
● Direct cost analysis
● Purchase price variation analysis
● Market economy data collection and analysis
● Supplier Key Performance follow up
● Maintain and create SAP data
● Other department data maintain and analysis
Maintain and improve department ISO procedures, Including paper document update, archive and digital process development and management.
Creation, management and development of the sourcing information on internal web page.
Share and update the consumption status of annual Frame Order Agreement (FOA) quantity with global sourcing team to ensure new FOA quantity can be created and updated in SAP in time.
Keep timely and smooth communication with head quarter finance team to ensure the accuracy of cost analysis result.
Other tasks assigned by sourcing manager or sourcing Engineer.
Organize supplier quarterly performance data collection and evaluation.
● Bachelor’s degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical or related is preferred.
● Related working experience is preferred.
● Good spoken and written English.
● Familiar with the application of relevant office software （Excel, Word, PPT, Power BI）.
● A good team-player with hard working, carefulness and accountability.