Responsible for supporting the sales manager for Tomra fresh fruits grading & sorting equipment to customers in China.
• Provide support to the regional sales manager by relieving them of administrative work. Duties may include cold calling, qualifying the leads/opportunities, customer visits to get the basic requirements and project status from the customers, price quotations, presentation preparing for meetings/seminars, order entry etc.
• Support RSM to develop opportunities.
• Preparing tests/demos (including arranging test sample, checking requirements, scheduling test date and communication with engineers, taking pictures and videos etc.), and writing customer demo reports.
• Prepare and assist creation of proposal generation to customers.
• Develop and strengthen the relationship with customers by conducting regular visits to customer sites with or without sales manager and meeting with engineering, operations, and maintenance personnel. Be present and assist in new machine start-ups. Follow up on customer questions.
• Market mapping - market research about new market & competitor.
• Be technically proficient in all products sold (RSM Responsible Market).
• Bachelor’ s degree, food science and engineering or mechanical automation related major is preferred.
• 1-3 years technical consultative sales experience with proved successful record is preferred. Or new graduates with fast learning ability and strong ambition.
• Be aggressive, ambitious, have passion and can drive for result; never give up mentally. High tolerance for working in fast paced and occasionally stressful conditions.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Chinese.
• Interested in technology.